Tuesday 23 November 2010

making a website but slicing an image in Photoshop.


To create the website I first design it in Photoshop and use the slice tool to divide the image into important parts, like the images and the logo.


I then go to "save for web and devises", by doing this I am able to isolate the individual images and adjust the settings in which it is saved. Saving the images in this way allows me to change the file type and the amount of colours that are used in the image. I then export the file as HTML and images which creates a HTML file and a folder containing the original design in slices.


Finally I opened the HTML file in Dreamweaver. I centred the web page by selecting the table of images and then in the properties panel setting the alignment to center. I also changed the back ground to black by adding a background style to the body.


No comments:

Post a Comment