Tuesday 7 December 2010

Creating a website in Flash.


First I created a new action script 2 file and added 4 layers, they are called background, content, buttons and actions. Next I made key-frames for background, content and buttons at frames 10, 20, 30 and added blank frames up to frame 40. For the buttons layer I inserted blank frames up to frame 40.


In the content layer I added a title to each of the key-frames and a blue background to each of the key-frames.


 The next step was to add and script the buttons. I inserted pre-set buttons and to them added script that said:


on (release) {
gotoAndStop(1);
}


The number in the brackets is changed to determine the position of the play-head on the time line when the button is clicked.



To the actions layer key-frames I added the script stop (). This means that when one of the buttons is clicked and the play-head moves to the chosen frame then  play-head stop.


To add text to my webpages I have to create a text box and into that I need to put a scroll bar so that when there is too much text for the box, the user can scroll down the box the see the rest of the text.

No comments:

Post a Comment